The Average news
This easy to read e-book, written by one of our pastors, Jonathan Fox, simplifies the gospel and how it applies to our lives. This book will encourage, inspire, and refresh you as you learn how simple the Gospel is and what makes it more than "average" news, but rather the real and relevant good news!
Fasting and prayer guide
Many people have questions about fasting and prayer. In this short read you will be given real stories and relevant information to help you in times where fasting and prayer make all the difference in the world.
This guide is used for our Saturday Prayer and 21 Days. It provides areas that we believe we are called to pray for as a local church and as individuals as well. Feel free to download or print this for your use.
Mental and Emotional health
1. National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) https://www.nami.org/Home
2. National Child Traumatic Stress Network https://www.nctsn.org/
3. National Institute of Mental Health https://www.nimh.nih.gov/index.shtml
4. Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
Below are some books recommended for emotions:
1.The Whole-Brain Child
2. Parenting the Hurt Child (adoption)